11/2/10

Perplexed. Warning: this is not a Joke.

So here I am contemplating another mystery of the universe. A bonafide brain buster, well, to me anyways. The thought never even crossed my mind until today. I mean seriously, why would I think about another man that way? Why would I wonder what he has or doesn't have? Now hold on a second, I know where you're going with this because I am deliberately taking advantage of the perversion that lives inside all of us. But, sorry to disappoint, I'm not taking this down the homosexual hallway.
Kevin Connoly: Simply Amazing

His name is Kevin Connolly and he's actually an incredible human being. He's probably the baddest dude on the planet, well, I take that back. He's probably the baddest three foot tall dude out there. I can reasonably say this with some confidence because how many three feet tall people do you know? I know zero. Kevin was born without legs, no legs! He's all torso. Nothing below. It's a phenomenon known as Amelia, a medical wonder fuck up without any sensible explananation other than God forgot to put a pair of legs on this guy when he was baking in the oven. Despite his obvious disadvantages, he's made a name for himself by turning his defect into a premium perk. He is a skiing phenom that has competed in the X Games in the mono ski race (taking silver), locals at Montana's Big Sky call him the Cyborg because of his badass mono ski with an integrated snowmobile suspension allowing him to ride the gnarliest terrain he wants. He's written an inspirational autobiography called "Double Take" and created an iconic photographic documentary called "The Rolling Exhibition" where he simply captures unsuspecting people's reactions as they gawk at his inadequacy, or so they think.

All this has given him the choice of doing whatever he wants with his time because he doesn't have to work the normal 9 to 5. He travels, he designs new toys to replace his "lack there of" and he's trying to bring awareness to other people with Amelia across the globe. He's also a legit ski bum in the winter's, getting more face shots than most rippers on the mountain, which is something that I am very envious of. I am in no way trying to bring this guy down. He's quite possibly more man than me! Which brings me to my original reason for writing this blog. I have been picking my brain over this all day and still can't come to the conclusion. This might be a little immoral and insensitive of me, but there are times when my curiosity outweighs my ethics and this is definitely one of those times. I know I'm beating around the bush, but I'm almost embarrassed to bring this up. Ok, so here it is: Does this guy have a wah wah wee wah? Yeah, I said it, does he have the frank and beans, the one-eyed cave explorer, the reason we all exist? I've looked all over the internet and haven't found a clue, it's like everyone is avoiding the question. Where is the cutoff? I'm thinking about this from a medical perspective, does he have a sacral plexus or a pelvic bone? I personally believe he does, the world isn't that messed up, is it? If my assumptions are wrong, it will confirm my belief that there really isn't a God. Say it isn't so! But I need to know for sure. Please help a confused soul. Do you have the answer? What do you think?
What Do YOU think?

1 comment:

  1. I think he does...

    http://www.sonoworld.com/fetus/page.aspx?id=329

    ReplyDelete