11/10/10

Cheesy

I wrote this poem for a special someone. Yes, I know its extremely cheesey, but I really enjoyed writing it and wanted to share it. It is inspired by my love for the outdoors and a great girl in my life.


Mt. Baker Backcountry
you're my number one,
my saturday,
the snow in my canyon,
my powder day,
the red in my wine,
my favorite moment in time,
damn! I'm glad you're mine,
you're my funnest climb,
the chain on my bike,
my lifestyle,
the woman I like,
you make me smile.



 I think I'm going to quit my job, drink red wine, smoke lots of marijuana and write love poems all day. I'd say I have a 50/50 chance at making a name for myself. Oh, and I'd like to give a big shout out to Wal-Mart for putting those red roses right next to the check out aisle without them, this poem would've never been created.

No comments:

Post a Comment