11/6/10

65 and Sunny!

It's november and it was absolutely amazing outdoors. The sun is radiating ultra violet rays from the perfect angle. Not too acute nor obtuse, just right. It's great t-shirt and shorts weather when you are partaking in stimulating outdoor activities. The body thrives in this atmosphere like a well oiled piston firing smoothly. The somatic nervous system is innervating your external muscles without delay, every capillary is dilated to the max and your entire body is flooded with oxygen. These are the days that make me happy. They give me a better sense of well being. I love these days, but I also love winter. For now I will enjoy them and squeeze in every last summer activity that I can. I'll even go rollerblading, that's how great it is outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment