11/9/10

Opening Day

So there I was, down and out. Losing hope. Sinking like a stone in the sea. My blood was boiling and my core body temperature was 101 F. The light was getting brighter and brighter, everything else was fading into nothingness. Bruce Springstein's "Blinded by the Light" was playing in the background and I could feel my will to live burning away. I was strapped to a table and completely naked. There was a team of green suits gathering around me, whispering back and forth on how they should end my life. I opened my eyes to take one last look at the world as I knew it and realized that I had awoken. It was all a dream.


And speaking of dreams, an actual dream of mine has come true! Brighton Ski Resort opens this Friday, November 12th. I'll be there shredding the gnar, hitting rocks and tree stumps with my slay blade. It won't matter though because there will be some snow and snow is all that I desire at the moment. I'll see you on the mountain!

No comments:

Post a Comment