10/19/10

The Case of the Misplaced Eyebrow

"A man without a moustache is like a cup of tea without sugar" - English Proverb (seriously)

Today's post is dedicated to every man bold enough to sport that dirty piece of carpet on his upper lip. Yes, I'm referring to the moustache. And yes, I am stylishly equipped with one myself as I tap tap tap away on this keyboard. I have an excuse, at least that's what I'm telling people, "It's for my halloween costume." When in reality I just wanted to have a moustache. Why is it that I need an excuse to wear a moustache? People wear stupid hats all the time, guys wear girls' jeans and men and women alike sport mullets like they are the coolest people on earth (there's truly something fascinating about those people's psychological complex). But here I am getting called a pervert by a co-worker for having a moustache! What gives? In my defense, here are some great moustaches of history...
Stalin

Hitler
Salvador Dali
Bert Reynolds
Now c'mon, I dare you to tell me those men aren't cool. I rest my case!


1 comment:

  1. Tyler, Enjoyin the Blog... keep it going. As for an Oregon singlet, I have many a Nike emblazoned singlet but nothing with "Oregon" written on it. I can send a yellow one your way and you can go about screen printing (or sharpie-ing) to your liking. Give me the word and an address and I'll get it in the mail.

    Pat
    801-792-7775

    ReplyDelete