10/21/10

Anyone But United!

Q: What the difference between a Manchester United fan and a vibrator?
A: Manchester United fans are real dicks! (bahahahaha)

I really hate Man U. I love to see them lose as much or more than I like to see Arsenal win. Isn't that messed up? Everyone associated with them is a bunch of wankers, their players, their fans (Brian Emory) and most importantly, their manager, Sir Alex Ferguson. Stupid England knighted a bloody football manager!
That is good journalism
The tosser thinks he's God. He's had a number of personal rows with his superstar players and subsequently they have all been transferred. Recall, his infamous kick of a soccer boot in the locker room after their 2-0 defeat toArsenal that struck David Beckham in the face, resulting in two stitches above his eye.
From then on, not even a thousand stitches could fix their relationship and Beckham was gone within four months. Other United stars have seen their marching orders because of similiar rifts with Ferguson, including Eric Cantona, Ruud Van Nistelroy, Roy Keane and Carlos Tevez. I can't recall any other manager being more of a dick than Sir Alex to his players. Maybe he should be relieved from his throne?
Does anyone else see Cabbage?

And now it appears Wayne Rooney is on his way out of United. Sir Alex has made a real dog's dinner with England's ugliest footballer, a beast of a boy that has a striking resemblance to cabbage. He's the only player at United that can single handedly take the game by the scruff and shake out a win. No doubt he's a real ass on the pitch, but one cannot deny his world class skill with a soccer ball. But in all honesty, I could care less if he broke both his legs and could never play for England again! Rooney has publicly stated that he wants out of United and Sir Alex has only confirmed. So, where will Wayne end up? Maybe Real, Chelsea or Man City. Wouldn't that be something if he followed ex-teammate, Carlos Tevez, to City? What a slap in the face that would be to all of United. I'd love it!

The real question is what is United going to do? Continue to let old man Ferguson chase out its star players when they become bigger than him? That's perfectly fine with me. United is on a downward spiral right now and doesn't have a touch of class on the bench to fill in for the out of favorite, Rooney. They are going to continue with their mediocrity because that's all they have. They'll be lucky to finish in a Champion's League qualification if Rooney leaves. Sir Alex has no faith in his current crop of players and I don't blame him. He can't even pick a constant starting XI. This is going to be a great second half of the season for Man U. Fine by me.
Good times in Taho
Emory, I'm sorry if I offended you. You're not really a wanker. I love you buddy and I genuinely miss you. But, as you know, I really really can't stand United. I hope you know I had a lot of fun writing this blog. Keep that United passion burning. Literally, burn all those stupid Man U souvenirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment