5/29/11

Paleo EP - Day 4

I'm done calling this thing a diet. A diet is a ridiculous word that out of shape middle aged people use to convince themselves that they are going to lose some weight and begin working out again. That's definitely not me, I will now use the term "eating plan" to describe my food intake.
This speaks for itself!
 
I have never eaten so much food before. I think the absence of carbs as fillers in my food is the cause. For breakfast I made a huge scramble with 4 eggs, half an onion, half a green pepper, five mushrooms, a handful of spinach and half a cup of sausage and I ate the whole thing along with a bunch of strawberries and honey dew and I could still eat more. Anyone that knows me, will tell you that I usually eat like a bird, but I'm not eating small amounts intentionally, I just eat til I'm satiated. Never more because I hate feeling too full. UGH! I feel as though I'm alwayhungry all day long. I hope my body adjusts because as much as like to eat and cook, I can see it becoming a lot of work.

I made my beef jerky while watching the Champion's League final yesterday. I'm really happy Manchester United lost! (Poor Emory) I feel your pain buddy. Anyway, the jerky turned out quite well. It tastes like Teriyaki jerky. I think next time I'll try to use a little less salt because it has a savory salty after taste. My only complaint is that it didn't make very much. I used almost two pounds of beef and only got a medium sized tupperwear of jerky...WTF. The oven ate all my beef!

JERKY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment