12/27/10

Christmas Dinner


My first ever trip to the east coast has been great so far. I've enjoyed lots of family time and tons of lounging. Just how I would picture my Christmas vacation, at least for a few days. I do wish I could be skiing the amazing Utah snow and hanging out with the family in the evenings. As you are all probably very interested in knowing what my favorite gift from Santa was....I will now indulge. Santa was generous enough to bring me a helmet cam (but only because I have been a very good boy this year) to film my many extreme outdoor activities so you and I can relive their amazing moments. Here is my first use of the camera and it's editing program. The video captures our Christmas blunder, the Southard family had it's very first Christmas dinner without meat! Hilarious and another great memory to add to the many great ones over the years. Another great memory that we made this year was dressing my Dad up as Santa and taking our annual family picture with him instead of that phony dick at the mall who smells like BO and doesn't care about anyone over the age of 14. Anyways, I'm super stoked about my newest toy! My blog is about to get a whole lot cooler if I can actually make the time to do a post from time to time. Hopefully some epic plowder riding ensues!



No comments:

Post a Comment